The University of London study track also covers the Certificate in Philosophy and the Introduction to Philosophy short course.
Depending on your choice of study track/ program, a suitable mentor will be selected for you. If you wish to have Geoffrey Klempner as your mentor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before you make your payment.
All Pathways students are invited to join the International Society for Philosophers. There is an option for open membership if you would like be contacted by other ISFP members. ISFP membership entitles you to observe/ participate in the Pathways online conference.
The application process and fee structure for the three Pathways study tracks is as follows:
— The 240 GB Pounds single-payment fee covers tuition for,
• One Pathways program (choose from programs A–F)
• OR one year of the Associate or Fellowship
• OR one University of London Certificate/ Diploma/ BA module.
— The 400 GB Pounds double-payment fee covers tuition for,
• Two Pathways programs (choose from programs A–F)
• OR one Pathway PLUS one year of the Associate or Fellowship
• OR one year of the Associate PLUS one year of the Fellowship
• OR two University of London Certificate/ Diploma/ BA modules.
— The 600 GB Pounds triple-payment fee covers tuition for,
• Three Pathways programs (choose from programs A–F)
• OR one Pathway PLUS one year Associate PLUS one year Fellowship
• OR two Pathways PLUS one year of the Associate or Fellowship
• OR three University of London Certificate/ Diploma/ BA modules.
There is no time limit for completing a Pathways program. Subject to deadlines set by the University of London, tuition for each Diploma/ BA module covers up to two years study.
Payments are processed either from your PayPal account or from your credit/ debit card. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit or debit card.
You can also pay by direct electronic transfer. Payments usually take no more than 2 or 3 days to process. Please contact email@example.com for national/ international account details. If you prefer to pay in your own currency, all you need to do is calculate the amount based on the current exchange rate.